If you have a clogged drain, then you know how annoying it can be. You might be tempted to try and fix it yourself, but trust us – it’s better to leave it to the professionals. That’s where our drain cleaning company comes in. We offer drain cleaning repair services that are second to none. We’ll clear out your drain quickly and efficiently, so you can get back to your normal life. As a Veteran-owned company, we strive for excellent service and are committed to resolving your problems quickly and professionally.
Have you found yourself calling the plumber almost annually to clear your drain lines? Maybe you have some bad habits that are clogging your sewer or drain. Read on to learn some tips on how to prevent clogged drains.
Keep kitchen drains clear with garbage disposal installation and other kitchen plumbing services!
Clearing a Clogged Bathroom Sink
Clogged sink drains are annoying, but you don’t always need a plumber. Sometimes, the clog is simple to handle on your own! If your bathroom sink is clogged, don’t despair! There are a few easy ways to repair a clogged drain:
- One way to repair a clogged drain is to use a plunger. Simply place the plunger over the drain and push and pull the plunger up and down. The suction from the plunger will help to break up the clog.
- Another way to repair a clogged drain is to use a plumbing snake. A plumbing snake is a long, flexible piece of equipment that can be inserted into the drain to help break up the clog.
Common Causes for Sewer Line Clogs
There are a few things that can go wrong with your sewer drain and cause problems. Luckily, there are sewer cleaning companies that can help you take care of the issue. Here are some common sewer drain problems and what you can do about them.
- Tree Roots- One of the most common sewer drain problems is tree roots growing into the sewer line. This can cause blockages and eventually lead to sewer backups. If you think you may have this problem, it is important to call a sewer cleaning company right away. They will be able to use special equipment to remove the tree roots and prevent them from coming back.
- Grease Buildup- Another common sewer drain problem is grease build-up. DID you know yo can clog your drains by pouring grease down the sink? That’s right! Over time, the grease will build up and harden- it can become almost as hard as concrete- and cause a blockage. If you have this problem, it is important to call a sewer cleaning company to have them clean out your sewer line.
If you are having any problems with your sewer drain, we are here 24/7 and are ready to get it cleared! We will be there quickly, and our trained and licensed technicians will get to work diagnosing your issue.
Have a stubborn drain clog? Ask about hydro jetting for a more thorough drain cleaning.
Tips for Avoiding Clogged Drains
If you want to save a call to a plumbing service company, you’ll want to take great care of your plumbing lines. Here are some helpful tips to avoid the dreaded clogged drain, and ultimately a call to us!
- Keep Your Drains Clean – This may seem like an obvious one, but it’s important to keep your drains clean and free of debris to prevent clogs. Use a drain cover or screen to catch hair and other particles that can cause clogs, and regularly clean your drains with a plunger or snake.
- Don’t Pour Grease Down the Drain – Grease is one of the leading causes of drain clogs, so it’s important to avoid pouring it down the drain. Instead, dispose of grease in a container and throw it away in the garbage.
- Be Careful What You Flush – Another common cause of drain clogs is flushing things that shouldn’t be flushed, such as baby wipes, feminine hygiene products, and paper towels. Only flush toilet paper and human waste to avoid clogs.
- Avoid Using Chemical Drain Cleaners – Chemical drain cleaners are harsh and can damage your pipes, so it’s best to avoid them if possible. If you must use a drain cleaner, opt for a natural one made with vinegar and baking soda.
If you’ve tried everything and you still have a serious clog, it’s time to contact a professional plumber. They will be able to clear the clog quickly and safely without damaging your pipes.