It’s the middle of summer, you’ve had a long day out working and want to come home to your cool bedroom and go to sleep. To your surprise, you come home to a very hot home because your AC went out. This is not a fun experience and you want someone to get to you right away! If this has ever been you, you’ll know that finding a 24-hour air conditioning maintenance service is often hard to come by.
We’ve got you covered! If you’re needing air conditioning maintenance in Dakota County, we are available 24 hours a day to come work on your air conditioner problems!
Need a new AC system? Check out our AC Installation page today for more information!
Round the Clock Emergency Air Conditioning Repair
There are many benefits to 24-hour air conditioner repair services. One of the most obvious benefits is that you can get your air conditioner repaired at any time, day or night. This is especially convenient if your air conditioner breaks down in the middle of the night or on a weekend when most traditional repair shops are closed.
We care about our customers and want you to know we offer 24-hour ac repair work, to help you in your time of need. We believe it’s all about how we treat our customers. We wouldn’t still be in business after 40 years if it weren’t for our commitment to excellence in customer service. You are our first priority, and we want the job done quickly and effectively so that you are able to enjoy the rest of your day.
What Happens Next?
So, you’ve called your ac service company to take a look at your air conditioner, and you may be curious what types of problems they may run into when inspecting your unit. Basically, the solution to your air conditioner issues totally depends on what’s causing the issue. Your central ac unit has a few key things that could go wrong that a licensed and trained technician will be on the lookout for.
When you call Veteran Services, an ac service company in Apple Valley, we care about your well-being and offer 24-hour emergency ac repair. We are knowledgeable, professional, and fast, leaving your ac maintenance in the best hands. Call us today for an ac tune-up.
A refrigerant leak can seriously affect your AC system’s performance and efficiency. If your home isn’t cooling properly, ask about our refrigerant leak repair service.
Common Problems With an AC Unit
Depending on your issues, a technician may recommend a number of different solutions for your ac repair. Here are a few things they may be looking for when they come out for air conditioner maintenance service.
- If your air conditioner is leaking, it could be due to a clogged drain line. A professional can clear the line and solve the problem.
- If your air conditioner isn’t cooling properly, it could be due to a refrigerant leak. A professional can repair the leak and recharge your system.
- If your air conditioner is making strange noises, it could be due to a problem with the compressor. A professional can diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs.
- If your air conditioner is cycling on and off frequently, it could be due to a blocked airflow. A professional can clean the ductwork and improve airflow.
- If your air conditioner is blowing warm air, it could be due to a problem with the evaporator coil. A professional can clean the coil and improve airflow.
If you’re having any other problems with your air conditioner, a central ac repair company, or professional HVAC technician, will be able to diagnose and solve the issue easily.